Tuesday, April 21, 2009

20 Weeks

Halfway there! Though it doesn't seem like it. I'm happy to report everything is going OK so far. Nausea is pretty much non-existent, but I still vomit every once in a while. I figured out that I, or baby, can't tolerate beef too well. If I eat thick cuts of beef it comes right back up. That's fine with me because I have decided that I can't stand steak in any way, shape, or form. I can tolerate hamburger meat, but I swear as long as I live I will never eat a bite of steak. Yuck. It just turns me completely off.
I am also feeling our little girl move every single day. She likes to move and kick when I am lying flat on my back. Although I would like to lay there for hours feeling her move, that's impossible because I don't breathe too well when I'm on my back.
I've been busy registering, shopping for clothes, and fantasizing about what kind of person she will be. I wonder what she will look like, what she will like and dislike, what her temperament will be like. Oh the possibilities.

I just hope and pray that she got the best from each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes



These are the years, the gentle years,the soft and sentimental years
when wee little fingers reach and touch
and little eyes gaze with wonder and trust,
when you love so tenderly and so so much,
these are the gentle years.

These are the years, the rainbow years, the quiet, walk-on-tiptoes years,
the years of laughter and smiles and sighs
when both of you watch with misty eyes the tiny bed
where a cherub lies,
these are the rainbow years.

These are the years, the tender years, the blissful, sweet-surrender years,
when your little treasure from above
is the soul and purpose and center of your plans and dreams and dearest love,
these are the tender years.

- Barbara Burrow
 

The Wow Factor | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates