Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baby Journal

Yesterday we bought a baby book from half priced books. I didn't go there with the intention of buying a baby book, and it's not one that I thought we would buy, but when I saw it I knew we had to have it.



It's a baby journal by one of my favorite children's book authors, Eric Carle. He used the illustrations from his book The Very Hungry Caterpillar. All kids love this book, I love this book, and I'm sure baby will too. Maybe it's the kindergarten teacher coming out of me, but I had to have this journal! Can't wait to start writing in it and filling it up with things.

Friday night baby was very active. I was browsing on the computer and all of a sudden I starting feeling movements! They were rapid and it lasted about 10 seconds. Very exciting and almost strange. My first reaction was to look down at my belly and put my hand on my left side where I felt all the kicks. The kicks felt so strong at first I was sure I would be able to feel it from the outside. I couldn't, but that's OK. I was still amazed at the solid kicks baby gave me. I can't wait until this becomes a daily occurrence for me!

3 more days until we see baby. My how time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes



These are the years, the gentle years,the soft and sentimental years
when wee little fingers reach and touch
and little eyes gaze with wonder and trust,
when you love so tenderly and so so much,
these are the gentle years.

These are the years, the rainbow years, the quiet, walk-on-tiptoes years,
the years of laughter and smiles and sighs
when both of you watch with misty eyes the tiny bed
where a cherub lies,
these are the rainbow years.

These are the years, the tender years, the blissful, sweet-surrender years,
when your little treasure from above
is the soul and purpose and center of your plans and dreams and dearest love,
these are the tender years.

- Barbara Burrow
 

The Wow Factor | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates