Friday, March 27, 2009

Official

I'm for sure I felt the baby move this afternoon! Tim was rubbing my stomach, and I thought I felt something. Of course when he stopped, the feeling was gone. He rubbed again, and then all of a sudden I felt it! In my lower stomach I felt the most wonderful sensation. One that can only make you smile. It felt like a thick bubble bursting in the middle of my stomach. I also compared it to the way it would feel if someone put paint on a paintbrush then splattered it on you purposely, only the paint lands in one general area. I know none of that makes sense. Wouldn't make sense to me either if not for the fact that it happened to me.
My headache is finally gone.
It's Friday.
My baby moves.
Only 12 more days to the sonogram.
I'm feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes



These are the years, the gentle years,the soft and sentimental years
when wee little fingers reach and touch
and little eyes gaze with wonder and trust,
when you love so tenderly and so so much,
these are the gentle years.

These are the years, the rainbow years, the quiet, walk-on-tiptoes years,
the years of laughter and smiles and sighs
when both of you watch with misty eyes the tiny bed
where a cherub lies,
these are the rainbow years.

These are the years, the tender years, the blissful, sweet-surrender years,
when your little treasure from above
is the soul and purpose and center of your plans and dreams and dearest love,
these are the tender years.

- Barbara Burrow
 

The Wow Factor | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates